How to download files and drawings using AutoCAD web app ?
Whenever you want to work on your drawing back in AutoCAD, you can easily download the drawing back to your computer using AutoCAD web app.
- Select a drawing you want
- Click on the “Download” button from the toolbar
- You can download your drawing in any of the following formats:
- You can also download and open drawings directly from the Editor by clicking on the “Download” button in the Home tab and selecting a preferred format.
- AutoCAD mobile app for Android and Win 10 devices, also support downloading files as DWGs (Through the Export feature).