How to upload your files- general
Quick Tip: Use the relevant method to upload your files into your account.
AutoCAD mobile has a number of methods to enable you to upload your drawings into your account:
- Uploading via mobile Email attachment
- Uploading from the Android SD card
- Uploading with AutoCAD mobile Win 10 app
- Uploading with the Web App
- Uploading using AutoCAD
Upload is possible via the mobile app, Win 10 app, web app or AutoCAD.
- Uploading the file requires an Internet connection (wireless or 3G)
- Files are securely stored on the Amazon platform, which is compliant with the highest security standards. Only you and the people you shared your files with, will have access to your files.
- AutoCAD mobile supports drawings of up to 10MB for free users and 30/40MB for Premium/Ultimate users.
- The storage limit to the AutoCAD mobile account is 5G for free users, 25GB fro Premium users, and 100G for Ultimate users.
- There is no need for specialized software to view or edit drawings on AutoCAD mobile.
- Share project-related files to accelerate your work and save you some time.
- You can also sync your files on the Mobile App to view or edit them where there is no internet connection.